www.flickr.com
MUMMY JOEIE: My Love
Ninja!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

My Love


Been thinking what should i write. Shall start with how i met my hubby then. If i didn't join property line then i won't be with him. Think everything is fated. How we start? Let me think... Hmmmm I saw him at DW, and he was supposed to train a small team (me part of the team lah). First time see him quite handsome and walk in with sunglass, wa lau so "tao" one man. Thinking to myslef room very bright meh must wear sunglass? So u know lah first impression not very good. But when u work with him then u realise that he actually not too bad a person. Very mischivious but serious too. We were working togerther and "electricity" may be passing thru and fro but didn't know. It's only when one day i call him and i cry. Because my grandpa passed away. Dont know why he is the first one i tot off and just call him even thou we are only colleauge. Think really have to thank my grandpa. He passed away, and he was there for me that's why....... hee hee ! From that day onwards i am in love again.




This is the car he was driving then, it's a very good car. So nice to drive and can go quite fast too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger