www.flickr.com
MUMMY JOEIE: New Zealand Trip (June 2003)
Ninja!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

New Zealand Trip (June 2003)







Will never never forget this trip. Why leh? Because.................... my hubby propose to me. Hurray ! Hurray ! He did alot planning man. Of course with the help of his good fren my cousin lah. Shall start the story with one day they went to this shop fairy inc to buy diamond, so this cousin of mine call and ask what kind of setting i like? Tot it's normal cause we love to discuss and didnt know that she actually got motive one. So everything was well plan and we proceed to New Zealand.
Actually suppose to be my cousin honeymoon cause she just got married, we had so much fun as u can see from the pics we took. And u guys must be thinking who kept the ring then? If with my hubby then will "pik chak" lorbang rite. My cousin carried the ring all the way from Singapore to NZ, heavy responsibility sia cause she must check to make sure the ring is in her bag every now and then. So my hubby suppose to give hint which is "he wan to fart" so everyone can get ready for the moment. This day when we went to Fox Glacier where the scenery was so beautiful with snow as well. So the guys keep asking him "do u wan to fart?" Funny to hear that rite but because he used to fart alot so i am actually used to it. Tot they making fun of him only But he was so shak out that he don't even wan to say anything.
Finally this day (7 July 2003) he felt that it's time liao. So my cousin had to find excuse to pass him the ring (not to let me see or suspect anything). I can still remember something like hey u see the washing machine and they went into a small and the ring was pass over? (is it?)
We spend the nite at this hotel at Dunedin. The nicest hotel that we stayed, and decided to have dinner at this restaurant call Mc Gavin. (still joke with them saying if i got baby boy will name him Gavin). He took out the ring and propose to me. Oh no............. touching leh, that moment dun know what to do or say. Feeing excited and happy........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger