www.flickr.com
MUMMY JOEIE: I'm Pregnant !
Ninja!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I'm Pregnant !



It's new year again. But don't know why don't have the mood leh. Been feeling very tired when go visiting. Keep yawning and wanted to sleep so much. No mood to do anything, even my favourite mahjong also feel xian. But never let this bother me till valentine day when i really feeling weak. Simply cant describe what kind of "sick" feeling i had. Just don't feel like doing anything and just lie on bed or sofa.
Finally can't take it and i go see doctor. (do not wan to test cause disappointed for many times liao). When doctor ask me wat sickness i had? I can't answer,so he said why don't we test and see first. Make me so kanchong man, casue very curious to find out the result. So when nurse ask me to go in again my heart was "pipo pipo" bumping so loud. Tried to peep and see whether it's + or -. Doctor also know i kanchong so he congrats me first. I am 3 weeks pregnant then. Was told estimated date of delivery 15 Oct 2005.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger